The size of the corner fender is 20 x 20 cm
The corner fender is available in the colors white, dark blue and black.
The corner fender is to be mounted with 8 screws. In the category mounting material you will find more information on screws.
The corner fender is UV resistent and constructed of flexible PVC. The corner fender is mounted by 8 screws. In the category mounting material you will find more information on screws.
The size of the corner fender is 20 x 20 cm. The corner fender is available in the colors white, dark blue and black.
Dock profile information
- No inflatable fenders required during docking
- Superb protection for boats
- Docking is simple, safe and stress free
- Fixed around the entire length of the dock edge, giving total hull protection
- Unique energy absorption properties ensure best ever protection against impact
- Made of flexible PVC which will prevent the dock profile from tearing or bursting. The dock profiles can also resist oil, gas and salt water.
- Will not leave unsightly blue marks on the hull.
- Will not lose colour, turn yellow and perish under the influence of the sun because the dock profiles are UV resistant.
- Can be compared with fenders. They work in the same way, only the dock profile will cover the jetty in its lengths completely. This way the boat is always protected.
- By the variety of profiles DockAdd is able to offer the possibility to mount a dock profile on each type of dock for protection of the boat.
- The dock profiles are being mounted with stainless steel screws with a flat head and a matching colour (white, dark blue or black). By using a screw in a matching colour the mounting material will be invisible: the perfect finish.