GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 1 - Definitions
1. In these general conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
User:: DockAdd the user of the general conditions;
Consumer: an opposite party being a natural person and not acting in the course of a business or profession.
Article 2 - Delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed, delivery ex works / l / warehouse of user.
2. The consumer is obliged to take the purchased goods at the moment at which they are available or will be made available to him.
3. If the consumer refuses or fails to provide information or instructions necessary for the delivery, the goods destined for delivery shall be stored at the risk of the consumer after the user has notified him. The consumer in that case all additional costs are due.
4. If the consumer and user agreed delivery, shall be delivered on purchase free of charge, unless user at the conclusion of the agreement on consumer has communicated the conditions laid. User reserves the right to delivery to invoice the cost of delivery.
5. If it is agreed that delivery will be executed in stages, user can suspend the execution of the parts belonging to a following stage until the consumer has approved in writing the results of the previous stage.
Article 3 - Warranty
1. User guarantees that the delivered goods meet the usual requirements and standards that can be made and are free from any defects.
2. The guarantee mentioned under 1 shall apply for a period of three months after delivery.
3. User shall give the consumer a written warranty. In the absence thereof, the note of purchase shall serve as proof with respect to the guarantee.
4. If the delivered goods do not meet these guarantees, user shall, within a reasonable time after receipt or, if return is not reasonably possible, following notification of the defect by the consumer, replace the user's choice of care for recovery. If replaced, the consumer shall already now undertake to return the replaced good to user and to transfer ownership of it to user.
5. This guarantee does not apply if the defect is caused due to improper or inappropriate use or when, without written permission of user, customer or third parties have made changes or attempted to make the case or have used before purposes for which the case is not intended.
6. If the delivered item does not correspond to what was agreed, and this non-conformity is a defect liability within the meaning of the regulation of the product, the user is in principle not liable for consequential damages.
Article 4 - Retention of title
1. User shall remain the full owner of the delivered good until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Article 5 - Inspection & Complaints
1. The consumer is obliged delivered at the time (off) delivery, but in any case within the shortest possible time to (do) investigations. In addition, the consumer must examine whether the quality and quantity of the delivered goods comply with what was agreed, at least meets the requirements that are common in normal (business) transactions.
2. Any visible defects within three days after delivery to be writing to user this with the simultaneous submission of the certificate of guarantee and the defect good, unless this is impossible or unreasonably onerous.
3. A not visible lack the consumer within eight days after discovery, but no case later than the guarantee period expires, observing the provisions of the preceding paragraph of this article.
4. If, under the previous paragraph shall be lodged in time, consumers remain obliged to accept and pay for the goods purchased. If the consumer wishes to return defect goods, he shall do so with the prior written consent of the user and in the manner specified by user.
Article 6 - Price increase
1. If user and the consumer at the conclusion of the contract a certain price, user shall nevertheless be entitled to increase the price, even if the price were not given subject.
Article 7 - Payment
1. If payment is not made in cash it must be made within 14 days after the invoice date, in a way to be indicated by user and in the currency invoiced.
2. Objections to the amount of the invoices do not suspend the payment obligation.
3. After the expiry of 14 days after the invoice date, the consumer is legally in default; the consumer from the moment of default on the outstanding amount an interest of 1% per month, unless the statutory interest is higher, in which case the statutory interest rate.
4. In case of bankruptcy, moratorium or receivership, User's claims and obligations of the consumer towards user immediately due and payable.
Article 8 - Right of withdrawal
1. When purchasing, the consumer a cooling off period of seven days. Within this period the consumer may return the product without giving a reason.
2. The period begins on the day after the product is delivered to the consumer.
3. The customer can only claim the grace period as the consumer product unused, undamaged and in the original packaging may be returned or -sturen.
Article 9 - Collection costs
1. If the consumer is in default or fails to fulfill any of its obligations, then all reasonable costs incurred to obtain satisfaction out of court on behalf of consumers. In any case, the consumer is payable in the event of a monetary claim collection costs. The collection costs are calculated in accordance with the collection rates advised by the Dutch Bar Association in collection.
Article 10 - Liability
1. If goods delivered by user are defective, user's liability towards the buyer is limited to the stipulations in these conditions under "Guarantee".
2. When the producer of a defective good is liable for consequential damage, the user's liability is limited to repair or replace the product or refund the purchase price.
3. Notwithstanding the above, user shall not be liable if the damage is due to intent and / or gross negligence and / or culpable action, or injudicious or improper use by consumers.
Article 11 - Disputes
1. The judge in the place of business shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes ..
Article 12 - Amendment and location of the conditions
1. These conditions are filed with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam. Applicable is the last registered version or the version valid at the time of conclusion of the agreement.